Today is March 16th, and as a society and community the COVID-19 pandemic has affected us in many ways to date: mentally, physically, financially and socially. Being a brand that is rooted in modern health and wellness, it is, and has always been, our mission to provide our audience and community with accurate, useful, valuable and vetted information in a timely manner.
With the health and well-being of our consumers being top priority, we will continue to adapt, research and learn about the coronavirus pandemic in order to make sure that the information that we present to you is truthful, engaging, and able to be shared with others as a means to properly inform.
1AND1 Life is following CDC best practices and recommendations when shipping out any purchased items from our shop directly to consumers. This includes safe and sanitary storing practices and packaging protocols.
During this war on the coronavirus, our team will be producing tons of new and relevant content to help you continue to live your life the #1AND1Way – active, healthy, aware and fulfilled.
A quick list of our current COVID-19 recommendations include:
- Practice social distancing.
- Practice mindful self-quarantining. (You may be saving the lives of others by doing this!)
- Stay in digital contact with loved ones during temporary isolation. (Facetime, Group Facetimes, Calls, Texts, etc.)
- Refrain from touching your face and follow proper hand-washing protocol when you touch foreign objects outside of the home.
- Include immune-boosting foods, drinks and supplements in your diet. (Now is a great time to learn!)
- Stay active in the home with home workout circuits if you don’t have an in-building gym.
- Use this time to reconnect with yourself and appreciate living a simpler life for a change.
- Pick up some new hobbies while at home such as meditation, reading, cooking, or journaling for mental health.
- Catch up on some sleep!
Thanks for reading. We’ll get through this together.
From our Fam, to yours.
Team 1AND1 Life