fbpx

Your cart is currently empty

Write a review

Vegansmart Plant Based Pea Protein Powder

$14.00

Brand: Vegansmart Vegansmart Plant Based Pea Protein Powder by Naturade – Vanilla (15 Servings) Contains Amount Per Serving % Daily Value***, Calories 130, Calories From Fat 20 *, Saturate Fat…

Product Information

Brand: Vegansmart

Vegansmart Plant Based Pea Protein Powder by Naturade – Vanilla (15 Servings)

Contains

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value***, Calories 130, Calories From Fat 20 *, Saturate Fat 0 g 0%: , Total Fat 2.5 g 4%, Cholesterol 0 mg 0%, Sodium 270 mg 11%, Potassium 130 mg 4%, Total Carbohydrates 10 g 3%, Dietary Fiber 2 g 7%, Soluble Fiber 2 g *, Sugars 3 g *, Sugar Alcohol 1 g *: , Other Carbohydrates 3 g *, Protein 20 g 40%, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 0%, ***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, Other Ingredients: Pea protein isolate, fructose, sunflower oil, inulin fiber (chicory), natural flavors, xylitol, erythritol, maltodextrin, potassium citrate, calcium phosphate, medium-chain triglycerides, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, xanthan gum, guar gum, carrageenan, stevia leaf extract, gum, carrageenan, stevia leaf extract.

According to the Manufacturer

  • Plant-Based Protein Powder: 20g Non-GMO Protein, Vegan Certified; No Gluten, Dairy, Soy, or Cholesterol
  • Pea Protein Shake: Delicious Shake, Amino Acids, Dietary Fiber, BCAA’s, No Trans Fat
  • Low Calorie: Plant-Based Protein for vegans, vegetarians, low carb dieters, children, and athletes
  • Quality Ingredients: Formulated for Exceptional Taste, Using the Highest Quality Ingredients
  • Breakfast Shake or On-The-Go: Protein Berry Granola Bowl or Shake/Blend with your Favorite Liquid

Related: Pea Protein Powder Reviews

Reviews (0)

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Vegansmart Plant Based Pea Protein Powder”

You might also like

  • You Owe it to Yourself by Kris Crews

    $22.98 Check Price
  • BURST Oral Care

    BURST Oral Care Best of BURST

    $84.99 Check Price
  • Econic Comfort E-Bike

    Econic Comfort E-Bike

    $1,899.00 Check Price
  • $14.00

    Cookies Left
    Cookies Right