Waatr CrazyCap Water Bottle Review
The Waatr CrazyCap bottle is a water bottle that uses modern UV-C water purification technology to purify your water and to clean your bottle by itself. The Waatr CrazyCap 2 is newly released and has been tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 55 for disinfection performance. Not only do these portable water bottles come in three different sizes and colors, they also come with a free gift after purchasing.
Other benefits from this water bottle include a rechargeable battery that lasts up to seven days on one single charge, sweat proof and leak proof features with advanced portless charging, an easy-to-read LED light that tells you the battery life and your treatment progress, and top-of-the-line insulation to keep the bottle cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours.
The only con to this bottle is that the price point is somewhat high. But you can always wait for it to go on sale and grab it for as much as $20 off.
Despite the price point, the Waatr CrazyCap is a great bottle to use to ensure you’re drinking the most purified water and staying hydrated throughout your days and during your workouts. Not only does this water bottle clean itself but it’s durable and lasts for decades, with the aim of stopping plastic usage and encouraging a more sustainable lifestyle.
We may earn compensation from the products and offers mentioned in this article. However, any expressed opinions are our own and aren’t influenced by compensation. To read our full disclosure, click here
Dehydration is a common problem for a lot of people, and while it can sometimes be due to sickness, a lot of the time it’s because people just aren’t always great at drinking enough water every day. In this Waatr CrazyCap review, we’ll look at the CrazyCap water bottle and how it can help you stay hydrated and healthy.
Benefits of Drinking Water
So, what are water benefits and why should you be drinking water more often? Water is essential because it keeps our bodies hydrated and focused, and it helps maximize physical performance.
The body is made up of around 60% water. Because of this, it’s highly recommended to drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water per day (often known as the 8×8 rule).
Here are a few benefits of drinking of water:
- Heightens your body’s energy and brain function: Without enough water, our focus and concentration levels can suffer, making us less productive throughout the day with the endless amount of work we have to do. Without proper fluids, this can be harmful to memory and increase anxiety and fatigue.
- Can treat or even prevent headaches: Headaches and migraines are common among many people today. Up to 75% of adults worldwide have had a headache in the past year. Migraines are also becoming more prevalent, with nearly 1 in 4 U.S. households including someone who suffers from migraines. If you suffer from either and don’t want to always take medicine to help ease the pain, drinking more water can help relieve the severity.
- Supports overall digestion: Day to day, many people experience constipation or digestive issues. Constipation is having hard or no bowel movements that don’t allow you to pass stools more than three times a week. Alongside not having enough fiber, fruits, and greens, water is also a factor in how well you can digest your food. Drinking enough liquids, especially water that’s high in magnesium and sodium, can improve bowel movements.
- Helps with weight loss: When you drink plenty of water, this can boost your metabolism and help you feel more full, which can help you lose weight, as you are not consuming as many calories.
- Fighting off sickness: Not only is getting enough rest a key factor in preventing sickness and the not-so-fun feeling of being run down, but water plays an even more important role. Water can flush out harmful toxins from your immune system that make you feel sick. When you feel sick, often you don’t want to eat or drink anything; however, these are the times where you should be intaking as much fluid as possible to stay hydrated and avoid the aches and pains that accompany colds and the flu. Remember to also take your daily vitamins. Vitamins and water are the ultimate power couple!
- Brighter looking skin: Drinking water not only keeps your body hydrated but keeps your skin looking refreshed and helps maintain the skin’s elasticity. An increase in water can reduce wrinkles, scarring, and soft lines.
Effects of Dehydration
What is dehydration? Dehydration occurs when there isn’t enough fluid in the body. This can result from diarrhea, vomiting, excessive sweating, a fever, or not drinking enough water. Many people are at risk for dehydration, but there are certain people who are more prone to dehydration than others, such as those with chronic illnesses that cause them to sweat and urinate more frequently (e.g., diabetes, cystic fibrosis, kidney issues), those who exercise intensely or work outdoors in the heat, and more. Dehydration can be very serious and can lead to complications such as kidney failure, seizures, coma, and death.
If you think you’re dehydrated, take a look at these dehydration effects and symptoms and to start drinking more water to improve your health and wellness:
- Dark yellow urine
- Dry mouth
- Low blood pressure
- Sleepiness or fatigue
- Decreased skin elasticity
Staying hydrated is vital during the day. Whether you’re working out or trying to be productive, it’s important to keep a water bottle near you to ensure you’re drinking enough. The MOBOT foam roller water bottle and the Waatr CrazyCap water bottle are perfect options to help you drink enough fluids, whether you’re sitting down or are on the go. If you need extra motivation, there are water bottles you can buy on Amazon that have markers for when you should be hydrating throughout the day or motivational sayings that remind you to drink your water. Sometimes all you need is that extra push!
It’s important to keep building a healthy body and mind. Try to drink as much water a day as you can and you’re guaranteed to see and feel all of the amazing benefits.
You must be logged in to post a comment.