Bikini season is right around the corner—and I want my booty looking right! But if you’re anything like me, you’ve got things to do and places to be, and it’s hard to squeeze in that regular routine. Thanks to 4KOR Fitness bands, I can ensure I never miss a butt-and-leg day, even when I can’t make it to the gym and need to opt for an at-home workout.
4KOR Fitness Bands
These fitness bands are high-quality bands that help shape and firm your thighs and glutes. They’re made from 2nd generation material, strong and unbreakable—yet still elastic. Furthermore, there’s a rubber-like grip on the inside of each band to ensure it stays in place. Each band has a different resistance level, perfect for customizing to your specific workout.
4KOR is most popular for their 3” Hip Band Set, which has quickly become one of my favorites as well. You can get your own 4KOR Fitness bands on amazon.com.
Resistance Band Exercises for Glutes and Legs
Here’s one of my recommended workout routines using the 13” Pink 4KOR Fitness Band
- Place the band at mid-thigh, for all leg and booty exercises listed below
- Triple threat: 3 rounds
- Donkey kicks on bench: 20x each leg
- Hip thrusts with your back on a bench: 20x
- Standing squat pulse: 30x
- Repeat entire sequence once
Bonus Fitness Band Routine
A bonus routine to get that booty in extra-good shape:
- Place the band at mid-thigh, for all exercises listed below
- Lateral band walk: 20 steps each way
- Backward band walk: 20 steps each way
- Repeat entire sequence for 3 rounds
One More Booty Band Workout
These workouts can be done anywhere—including in the convenience of your home. Let’s get summer ready!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.