We all love to feel happy and satisfied. Emitting positive energy during the day always brings more positive energy back to us. Remembering that we are made of energy, so sending good vibrations to the Universe and everyone around us can help us think and stay positive.
We’ve all been there—sitting at a party, and that one person comes into the room with low frequency and negative energy just bursting out of them. It’s affecting your vibe, and you’re not sure whether to leave the party or ignore the feeling.
You start wondering how to keep your positive energy high.
There are a couple of tricks you can use to reduce your lousy frequency days to a minimum.
It’s important to know that you’re going to have bad days, and that’s okay, as long as you are willing to work through them.
Restore Mind-Body Connection to Feel Positive Energy
To understand the mind-body connection, you need to know what the mind is and what the body is.
All humans are made of three components—the physical part of us, which is the body; the non-visible part, the vulnerable, honest, and caring one; and the more silent one, the soul.
Our physical part embodies our soul and our brain, which is the third part of us! The brain or the ego, as some like to call it, is the place where we store our knowledge, the good and the bad. Usually, it is much louder than our soul because it concentrates on the things that are taught to us by our parents, grandparents, society, culture, and everything surrounding us. It usually makes you feel good about yourself for all the wrong reasons, making you forget all of the things that matter.
Our brain tends to tell us that we should feel angry, envious, and compare ourselves to others when we should be thinking about what our soul wants us to do.
Instead of being grateful for our health, our families, and everything we have, we become jealous of people that we don’t even know and compare ourselves to them.
To keep the positive energy flowing, we need to let our soul come to the surface and calm the ego down.
To be able to do it right, we have to stay focused and be aware of our presence at all times. Learning how to stay positive is not hard, it just takes time, but if you are willing to commit, you’ll get there.
Nine Ways to Stay Positive
- Meditate—if fitness is a way to train your body, then meditation is fitness for your mind. It is a process of focusing your mind on one particular activity, a thought, or an object to gain psychological calmness and physical relaxation. People that include daily meditation in their routine, have reduced stress and anxiety, thus improving their quality of life.
- Treat yourself with a replenishing bath—a warm and relaxing bath is sometimes all we need to relieve stress. Turn your phone off, pour hot water in your tub, and add bath salts to nurture your skin and a few drops of your favorite essential oil. A diffuser will also do, and your bathroom will smell amazing, lifting your energy and relaxing you. All that’s left is to light up a few scented candles and sip your glass with a beverage of your choice.
- Love yourself by reading—“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies . . . The man who never reads lives only one.” This is a saying by George R.R. Martin, you’ve probably heard more than once. Reading can help you reduce stress and feel happier. One of the reasons you should incorporate reading into your daily schedule is that it stimulates the brain, slowing down the development of mental illnesses.
- Smile—it’s as simple as that. Just smile. Smiling helps you generate positive energy. It acts just like fuel, adding to your high frequencies. Although it can add smiling wrinkles with time, those are the good ones. Here’s a thought to keep that in mind next time you frown for no reason—would you rather have frown or smiling wrinkles? You already know the answer. After all, “laughter is the best medicine!”
- Forgive someone—you know that feeling of burden on your chest? There’s no better way to cure that than by forgiving someone. Think of how short this life is and the importance of caring for one another. You will feel better. You’re doing this for yourself, and no, it’s not selfish to think that way.
- Immerse yourself in music you love—a perfect way for an instant feelgood is an upbeat music. Let go of everything that’s been holding you down and forget about all the worries. Enjoy the moment, and dance the playlist away.
- Keep dreaming—practice manifesting a good life, and the Universe will meet you halfway. Make it your daily routine to try and find the good in every bad situation. After a while, you’ll notice that it all makes perfect sense and that everything happens for a reason—you just need to find it.
- Building resiliency and taking action—accepting that some things can’t change whether you worry about them or not, will make it a lot easier for you to cope with challenging situations. Keep building your healthy relationships with your family and friends, accept that changes in life happen, and, finally, take action. You have to do all it takes to try and deal with the challenges you are facing. You face them, accept them, and let go of them.
- Journal affirmations—affirmations are a great way to lift your spirit high and keep up your positive energy. They are also a great tool in setting your short and long term goals. Affirmations increase happiness and create a lasting positive change in your life!
Having a difficult time staying positive during these uncertain times? You’re definitely not alone. But trying one or more of these helpful tips can drastically improve your mood. Give it a try, and watch your life change for the better!