We may earn compensation from the products and offers mentioned in this article. However, any expressed opinions are our own and aren’t influenced by compensation. To read our full disclosure, click here.
Using a foam roller is an effective method of reducing muscle tension and increasing muscle strength and flexibility. They can be used either before a workout or after it. Pre-workout foam rollers help warm you up, and post-workout rolling helps speed up your recovery. There are many types of foam rollers available on the market, and the TriggerPoint GRID foam roller is a great one to consider.
TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller Review: Is it Worth the Hype?
Trigger Point Performance is one of the leading companies of exercise equipment on Amazon. What makes their GRID foam roller special is that it’s beginner-friendly, has a strong form yet a soft feel, and helps you stay in shape for a long time.
The TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller’s reputation speaks for itself. It has been carefully manufactured by the help of experts who are knowledgeable about the best foam rolling practices.
It comes in a variety of colors, including black, orange, pink, and green. The inner core is hollow to allow bending, and it has a weight limit of five hundred pounds. It is a favorite among many athletes and coaches.
If you love to put aside some time for yourself to relax, then the TriggerPoint GRID foam roller is ideal for you. It’s the ideal equipment for self-care rituals, especially the ones that involve self-massaging. You can improve your flexibility and recover from muscle soreness with the help of this foam roller in the comfort of your home.
Starting something new on your own can be a bit overwhelming. But the TriggerPoint GRID foam roller provides you access to a free online instructional library made by experts at TriggerPoint. So you won’t have to worry about using it the wrong way or pulling the wrong muscle. You can easily follow their well-explained instructions and enjoy your me-time in a healthy way.
Foam rolling is one of the best self-care practices that won’t just leave you feeling healthier, but more flexible, agile, and active than ever before. You will finally be able to say goodbye to uncomfortable afternoons and painful muscle aches.
Perfect for Muscle Recovery
A quick and easy way to recover from muscle soreness is to use a foam roller. These rollers are specifically designed for this purpose, and the TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller is no exception. If you’re a beginner, then its soft inner and outer material will be light on your muscles and reduce your chances of over-straining.
However, the TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller is not the best choice for experienced users due to its squashy surface. But for beginners, it’s the perfect introductory foam roller to get started with. Keep this one in mind as a father’s day wellness gift for next year.
Soreness and muscle knots are a common consequence of over-exerting yourself or a high-intensity workout. Muscle knots can also be caused by dehydration, an inadequate diet, and a sedentary lifestyle.
You can go to a therapist for a good, relieving massage. But it’s unrealistic to get an appointment several times a week. That’s why the TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller can be life-saving. If you want a more effective solution, then you should try a vibrating foam roller.
Other muscle recovery tips include staying hydrated, eating well, meditating, and stretching before and after a workout.
Here is a short five-minute video that shows some amazing exercises you can do with your foam roller to derive amazing health benefits.
Benefits of Foam Rolling
The benefits of foam rolling are endless, according to experts. From reversing bad posture to increasing flexibility, the TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller can prove as a helpful companion. Some of the most well-known benefits of foam rolling are:
- Improved Posture: With a foam roller, posture is a lot easier to improve than you might think. If you slouch, have rounded shoulders, or a slight hunch, foam rolling will get you back in shape in a simple way, with minimum effort.
- Relief From Muscle Knots: Muscle knots can be extremely painful and distracting. But that’s not something a foam roller can’t fix. An easy stretch over it can prove effective in relieving muscle knots.
- Relief From Muscle Soreness: If you’re an exercise junkie, then there’s a high chance you’ll end up with sore muscles at the end of your passionate workout. Even beginners have to face the debilitating pain of muscle stiffness and soreness after their first few workouts. Foam rolling can provide instant relief.
- Increased Flexibility: Stiff joints and muscles can drastically decrease your range of motion. A foam roller will relax your muscles and help increase mobility so that you can stay active throughout the day.
Here are a few tips from TriggerPoint to help you get the best out of foam rolling:
- Don’t try to induce pain that makes it hard to breathe or move. You should be able to relax and breathe properly throughout the movement.
- To improve blood flow, roll the whole body, not just that one spot. This is perfect for warming up your body and getting it ready and active for a workout.
- Don’t roll for more than ten minutes in the beginning, otherwise your tissue may become overwhelmed. Follow a quick and efficient routine to get your muscles used to the rolling.
- Don’t lose hope. It might feel like a waste of time at first, but once you get the hang of it, it’ll be extremely beneficial.
- Take it slow post-workout. Your body is already tired; it is better to move slowly and gently, taking time on tense spots to really loosen those knots.
The TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller is an exemplary foam roller for anyone seeking freedom from oppressive after-workout muscle soreness and looking forward to a great muscle recovery. With free online instructions, you can get started immediately with game-changing tips from experts. You can ease those trouble spots in a matter of minutes with an easy stretch.
The next time you’re having troubles with backaches or rounded shoulders, just stretch over a foam roller and you’ll be good to go.
You must be logged in to post a comment.